Brake lines from master cylinder to abs module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dd1994

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the part number for the lines that go from the master cylinder to the Kelsey hayes abs module are. I cant find them anywhere. Car is a 2000 Yukon Denali if it matters.

Dd1994

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, I ended up ordering the whole Dorman preformed kit. I routed the rear line along the top of the frame instead of in between the gas tank, hopefully that will work fine. The one part I can't find though is what do I need to go from the brake line to the rear hose. its a union of some sort, and the old one can't be reused because it didn't come off easily. I looked on the part list and I couldn't identify it.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I ended up ordering the whole Dorman preformed kit. I routed the rear line along the top of the frame instead of in between the gas tank, hopefully that will work fine. The one part I can't find though is what do I need to go from the brake line to the rear hose. its a union of some sort, and the old one can't be reused because it didn't come off easily. I looked on the part list and I couldn't identify it.
No union. It's part of the rear hose. The hard line threads into fitting on the end of the hose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The end looks like this
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dd1994

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok thanks, I realized what I was looking for was just a 5/8-18 jam nut to keep it against the holder. The previous one was kept in place with a hose clamp apparently hence my confusion. but to clarify it should be fine for the line to run on top of the frame rather than inside it as long as its secure and not rubbing.