Brake lights reverse lights and turn signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
All are not working. I have running lights when I turn the headlights on. I replaced both circuit boards and I still only have running lights. Checked my fuses with no blown. I'm stumped I tested the new circuit boards, 12v to each pin light up what they are supposed to.

The turn and backup fuse had a 20amp in it but it calls for 15amp switched that in, still nothing.

Anyone else have this problem? Please help

What's the relay next to the flasher relay?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes. It's going to the trailer hitch then theres another ground from there to the frame if that makes sense. Like it's too short to reach the frame..

I thought about just extending the ground to the frame only.

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just made those ground cables into 1. Now no reverse lights or turn signals or brakes on the left side (driver).

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another update. I applied the brake pedal and I DO have voltage to connector for driver rear tail light. I have running light voltage also.

I tried to swap the new circuit boards from passenger side to driver side and the working passenger circuit didn't even work on that side. I switched it back to the passenger and worked fine.

I'm thinking maybe the connector is causing it to not turn the brake and turn signal on?

I'm not sure. Im stuck.

littlemlittle

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have continuity from ground on connector to ground on frame (on Driver's side). Passenger side - all lights work. I checked the circuit board it self and everything seems like it works when putting 12v directly on it. I'm getting running lights (parking lights) only on the driver rear. I've switched out the bulb 2 or 3 times with new ones. Still have the issue.

Is there something I'm missing?