Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score
Drove it to the Charlotte Auto Fair today, noticed the AC compressor started chirping and rattling really bad, I think the compressor leaked out everything again; anyone got a link to the upgraded Sanden compressor for these trucks?
This is the one I stuck in my truck with a parallel flow condenser and variable orifice. Cab gets cold and STAYS cold, even in Texas summer lol.

Piratehunter

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's about how mine is, I feel like the past 3 years have just killed the paint.
---------------
Drove it to the Charlotte Auto Fair today, noticed the AC compressor started chirping and rattling really bad, I think the compressor leaked out everything again; anyone got a link to the upgraded Sanden compressor for these trucks?
Also did a little adjustment on the cradles for the airbags today; I think I may have gone too far over so I'll need to jack it back up and try again; I love these cradles so much
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
@BNielsen what brand of air bags are those and where did you find the cradles. I have a very hard time with my airlift bags flexing around

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I was at the Auto Fair Friday, with a buddy, that was selling parts. I took a few leftovers from the parts truck, and managed to sell about half of what I took. Didn't really expect to sell any of it.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was at the Auto Fair Friday, with a buddy, that was selling parts. I took a few leftovers from the parts truck, and managed to sell about half of what I took. Didn't really expect to sell any of it.
I was looking forward to the fall one but I heard from a couple people there won't be a fall auto fair this year; but next year they're going to make it a week-long event in the spring.
Kinda bummed me out, but hopefully it'll breath some life back into the whole event.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I was looking forward to the fall one but I heard from a couple people there won't be a fall auto fair this year; but next year they're going to make it a week-long event in the spring.
Kinda bummed me out, but hopefully it'll breath some life back into the whole event.
One of the other vendors said there will be a fall show, but starting next year, all swap meets spots will be outside of the track, which is where we were anyway. They make more money charging businesses to setup booths, than they do the average Joe, with a few tables.

Did you see how much a burger there was? $12, freaking nuts. Glad we brought food.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
One of the other vendors said there will be a fall show, but starting next year, all swap meets spots will be outside of the track, which is where we were anyway. They make more money charging businesses to setup booths, than they do the average Joe, with a few tables.

Did you see how much a burger there was? $12, freaking nuts. Glad we brought food.
Huh, guess we'll see what happens?
My wife and I got food when we arrived, $30 bucks! We were both starving, or else we would've gotten food before we got there.