Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
4x4 Switch and Aux switch are the winners. Both of those are pick-a-part scores.
Sweet! Very nice finds. I bought two new Dorman 4x4 switches for both of my trucks, couldn't stand having lights burnt out, lmao.

That's on the list, I need to sacrifice a few other switches to learn to properly solder LEDs in.
You and me both. The Cargo light and Passenger airbag lights finally went out in my 97 a few weeks ago, and I would love to have LEDs swapped in them.

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got all the chics I can stand. Wife, 2 daughters, and the wife is preggers with girl #3. I recently got snipped, cutting my losses. Even the dog is a chic!

God bless your soul. I have a son. He's not even 3 and can do simple math and count to 100.

At least you drive chevrolets or I would question your man-card.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well no major updates, I've been slam busy with getting my housing finances figured, work, and getting set for the holidays.
I've been looking through a couple different threads of other K2500s trying to get motivation.

The good news it I'm getting closer to getting this thing dialed in, I'm torn between staying with the 19Lb injectors, or going with 28Lb when the intake comes off. I've got almost all the parts I need aside from a new 180 t-stat and a few other odd ends like new sensors (MAF, O2, TPS)

Christian Steffen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well no major updates, I've been slam busy with getting my housing finances figured, work, and getting set for the holidays.
I've been looking through a couple different threads of other K2500s trying to get motivation.

The good news it I'm getting closer to getting this thing dialed in, I'm torn between staying with the 19Lb injectors, or going with 28Lb when the intake comes off. I've got almost all the parts I need aside from a new 180 t-stat and a few other odd ends like new sensors (MAF, O2, TPS)

If you have them, I'd go bigger.