Body lift Bumper brackets question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey you guys as you know i just installed a body lift on my truck and i purchased a body lift that didnt include rear bumper brackets... Im really hating my rear bumper hanging low.. But im also kinda worried if the gap between the bumper and hitch is gonna look even dumber after i raise it... Does anyone have any pictures of their raised bumpers with the gap? Has anyone here made homeade bumper brackets? If so can i see pictures of your homeade or purchased brackets? Thanks you guys

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The gap isnt bad at all imo. We just did mine a few weekends ago and it doesnt look bad at all. Once the exhaust is tweaked, the back end will look good.

As for the brackets, you just unbolt your stock ones, flip them from driver to passenger (vice versa) and flip them and you just gotta trim a little bit and drill new bolt holes. But either way, it looks great IMO.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
seen guys reuse their stock brackets and make them work just fine, also seen tons buy the brackets they have or make some.

Why make em when you can reuse the stockers just drill some holes to make em work.