Body lift and a bull bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of a 3" BL with a bull bar? Thinkin about getting one but want to know how it wold look first.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
there ya go,,, 3" body lift with a bull bar,, lol

You must be registered for see images attach

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
closest thing i could find,,, 2" suspension and 3" body

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
closest thing i could find,,, 2" suspension and 3" body

Actually you found it spot on I also have a 2 inch block and crank.... nice find thank you.
I mainly wanted to make sure it would work as well.

What is eveyones opinion?

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no problem,,,, ive always liked bull bars and if i could make a bracket to bolt the bull bar to my plow unit i would have one,,, but i just cant see it looking right

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i think it looks excellent. not sure how strict your state is on having a front license plate but if they are i would suggest getting the license plate relocator i believe Westin sells it.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
love body lifts for the cheap lift, love bull bars, not sure if I can handle it being that low or not, but for mine I can make my brackets work to move the bull bar up.

Mine are 2 piece brackets came from ebay, one bolts to the frame in place of the tow hooks and the other to that first bracket and onto the bar. I can easily look at it and figure a way to adjust/flip,turn whatever and make them lift the actual bar mounts up further to make it higher, so it's pretty easy, about like the steps(nerf bars) making them raise up and match up again.