BNielsen's 2000 Chevy K3500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The local hardware stores close to me all have the nutcerts in bulk in the "Hillman" drawers.

Whaa? I never even thought to check there. Ironically I was at Ace earlier again in awe of all the crap they do have that I need to commit to memory in that section. They didn't have a ring spade terminal to ground the blower motor in my Monte though.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Whaa? I never even thought to check there. Ironically I was at Ace earlier again in awe of all the crap they do have that I need to commit to memory in that section. They didn't have a ring spade terminal to ground the blower motor in my Monte though.
I have an Ace hardware a mile from my house that has a killer selection. They have electrical terminals, gun screws, stainless, chrome, lamp parts, all kinds of stuff.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have an Ace hardware a mile from my house that has a killer selection. They have electrical terminals, gun screws, stainless, chrome, lamp parts, all kinds of stuff.
Man my local ACE is lame, last time I was in there they didn't have anything other than your standard nuts and bolts as far as hardware goes

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Scored some nutserts at Advanced Auto of all places, dude said they just started carrying them so I grabbed a couple packs. Going to try and wire and paint the visor this weekend between junkyard runs and working around the house.
The truck is just missing something severely with no cablights and mirrors.

Attachments

• PXL_20230917_002321835.jpg
    PXL_20230917_002321835.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 9

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man my local ACE is lame, last time I was in there they didn't have anything other than your standard nuts and bolts as far as hardware goes
I forgot to share the pictures of the aisles at my Ace Hardware.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Ace here is about half that size. Used to only be ace and a general store back in the 90s and early 2000s. There was a farm that sold fertilizer and weed too that's still around (but the grass seed is full of weeds now, no thanks) Then Lowe's showed up not far down the way.