BMF Novakane 6's, or Balistic jester's?

BMF Novakane 6's or Ballistic Jester's?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Ok so i ordered some wheels and tires recently but they were put on backorder and the company refunded me my money. I original wheels i ordered were the novakane sixs but the balsitic jesters are catching my eye because the red inserts would go well with my victory red truck. Keep in mind these are gong on 35' s with a 6 inchlift, and im going for a tough looking truck so heres the options and pease Vote!
You must be registered for see images attach
Balistec Jester's
or
BMF Novakane 6's

Last edited:

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Novakanes are nice but I dont thinkthey will make the truck look "tough" like you want. They would make the truck look like a mall crawler IMO.

As for the jesters, they would probably look alright but I think having the red to match your paint would look tacky. Look up some pics of them on red trucks and you'll see what i mean.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah I do like those a lot to, but 90chevy stepsides truck is kinda making me consider the jesters lol:hmm:

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
You mean like this? And maybe its just me but ithink almost all black rims give a tougher look to a truck lol

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
and just for refrence heres some Novakane's on an victory red nbs:
You must be registered for see images

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You mean like this? And maybe its just me but ithink almost all black rims give a tougher look to a truck lol

Ya thats what i mean. Even though the truck is red, the red in the wheels looks weird to me. I thnk if you just took the red outta them it would look sweet.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
novakanes no doubt, probably also will end up with novakanes after what truck we will have is locked in