Blue Trucks Only Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMCanada

Reaction score
I see no one has posted here in many years, but here is my indigo blue 1996 Z71. I recently acquired this truck that has been used as a farm truck for the last 10 years or so. It needed lots of work to the suspension and front end, but after I got all that done it drives great now. I will be using it as a hunting truck, so it will never be a show truck, but it did clean up really nice. It only has 280000 km (174000 miles) on it, so it has lots of life left in it.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I see no one has posted here in many years, but here is my indigo blue 1996 Z71. I recently acquired this truck that has been used as a farm truck for the last 10 years or so. It needed lots of work to the suspension and front end, but after I got all that done it drives great now. I will be using it as a hunting truck, so it will never be a show truck, but it did clean up really nice. It only has 280000 km (174000 miles) on it, so it has lots of life left in it.

Very nice truck, I love the fiberglass skirting.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Didn't know there was another blue trucks thread. I've owned my 98 since 2014. Some days, I really miss how it used to look.

GMCanada

Reaction score
Didn't know there was another blue trucks thread. I've owned my 98 since 2014. Some days, I really miss how it used to look.

Thanks I am on the fence if I will keep the fiberglass skirting or not after I weld in some new panels that are getting rust and repaint it. One thing for sure is I will keep it indigo blue.
I do like the way your truck used to look, but I think I like it better the way you have it now.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a blue one now. Sadly most of the pictures I have are of it on a trailer or a tow truck after it breaks down