Black or colormatched flares?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Thanks guys..I really didnt think it would be this damn difficult to decide. I'm going to plasti-dip them first and run them for a while, just to see how it looks. Thank you to everyone for the imput.

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like the color match ones,,, but mainly really when the truck is two toned,,,, heres a pic of my truck to show what i mean

You must be registered for see images attach

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
I really like the two tone..my plan at first was to make it a two tone red and black but i'm still not sure.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Left work early to go pick up the flares..sent the kid the cash 3 weeks ago and still havent gotten a package so I got fed up. He still had them on the truck and they were ragged as hell so the search continues.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Left work early to go pick up the flares..sent the kid the cash 3 weeks ago and still havent gotten a package so I got fed up. He still had them on the truck and they were ragged as hell so the search continues.

Did ya get yer money back?