black can with vacuum line

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
mine had a line that roughted and fell off... it was never connected for I don't know how many years... im sure theirs something smaller available to vent your gas tank elsewhere... it is 20 some year old technology...

Good point

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
There's not something better, there's something older. Non-vented tank, vented cap. See if you can find a vented cap, then plug the vent line. Hell if you want to go hardcore you can plug it at the sender and remove the small hard line all the way up the frame.

Richard

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
There's not something better, there's something older. Non-vented tank, vented cap. See if you can find a vented cap, then plug the vent line. Hell if you want to go hardcore you can plug it at the sender and remove the small hard line all the way up the frame.

Richard

Hmm thanks man!

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I thought it had something to do with the gas tank but wasn't sure.. may just remove it and run a small line off the hard line up twords the filler neck or twords the back of the truck.