///// billet interior/////

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This guys got some decent deals on billet pieces compare to what i have seen in some magazines......and other websites....he pretty much can get you anything you need even if he doesnt have it listed.his name is nathan and hes super easy to work with.hes willing to do package deals,and drop the prices a little....he has alot of stuff he hasnt even listed yet like stuff for the engine compartment...i think his prices are pretty good and he has alot of stuff hes adding everyday.
http://myworld.ebay.com/hursthotrods3

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah thats why i figured it would be a good idea to post it........i looked pretty hard for billet pieces and everybody wants crazy money for them.....but this guy is pretty cool to talk to....and he told me he has tons of other stuff he hasnt even posted yet.....i guess hes starting up his own website and stuff....so its taking some time for him to get everything listed on ebay.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
Yeah thats why i figured it would be a good idea to post it........i looked pretty hard for billet pieces and everybody wants crazy money for them.....but this guy is pretty cool to talk to....and he told me he has tons of other stuff he hasnt even posted yet.....i guess hes starting up his own website and stuff....so its taking some time for him to get everything liated on ebay.

i've never seen those OBS 88-94 front speaker covers before... i'm betting on a smoothed and painted dash they'd look great.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i ordered me a set 2 days ago......jcwhitney wanted like 120 bucks for those.....and this guy has them almost 40 bucks cheaper