Big 3 mod.. Where to mount.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Okay i know it's one frame, one motor ground and one to alternator... Question is. Where to mount ground on the engine in my 98... I see the one in front of the engine by the crank sensor. is that the best place to put the ground or is there a easier/better place to put it. i'm putting the frame ground on the passenger side frame right by the manifold coupler is there is already a ground strap there too.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Well i did it and broke the ground wire for the starter :( so finally got that fixed. it better be worth it haha

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
i did it. i guess i won't know until tomorrow when pulling the trailer.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You will love it, what GM should have done, I am so happy I did it, now to get money to buy a headlight harness from MeanGreen.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
Agreed ima try that next. I have LS1 fans, and a AD244. So i think it should work pretty well.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would really like to upgrade my alt, but I have new brushes and bearings in the stocker and it has been great, I think the CS244 is what I could upgrade too for a factory upgrade.

JonZ71

Right Meow
Reaction score
I think so. But i do know you could do the AD244 just get a different connector. That should be the only difference.