Best recommened places to deal with on dually a-arms, link bars, bags, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Lowboy motorsports makes some nice stuff as well if your bagging it. I know he sells a front kit that also requires semi wheels, not sure of he has a rear setup that he sells in a kit form.
I was super interested in the control arms so I can stop smacking the alcoas against the fenders, with suspension travel over bumps on any kind of turn… even with just the current static 5” drop, but they were $1200 powder coated, amd have now gone up to $1650 before powder coating...

but MMW are just as much.
though they offer the option of narrowed 1ton and not just 3/4 ton conversion, I’m pretty convinced the extended arms with 3/4 ton rotors are the way to go.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was super interested in the control arms so I can stop smacking the alcoas against the fenders, with suspension travel over bumps on any kind of turn… even with just the current static 5” drop, but they were $1200 powder coated, amd have now gone up to $1650 before powder coating...

but MMW are just as much.
though they offer the option of narrowed 1ton and not just 3/4 ton conversion, I’m pretty convinced the extended arms with 3/4 ton rotors are the way to go.
I can promise you that price increase is 100% related to the price of materials. Steel is crazy high right now.

If someone was giving me a set an I had a choice between those two, I'd pick lowboy everytime....

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
265/35/22. lips have self rolled for clearance when straight, but get significant upward travel when turning and the tires will hit.

the fitment is what the kids/millennials call hella-flush.

Last edited: