Best recommened places to deal with on dually a-arms, link bars, bags, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

easy5580

Reaction score
Just looking around and trying to find which shops are making the best products for the obs dually and easy to deal with. I just don't know of many places to check and compare prices, quality, etc. Seems there are plenty of places cranking cranking out high quality parts just pretty limited in the 1 ton dually market. Any info is appreciated fellas.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For bagged stuff Gauge Magazine store is my go to. I've bought stuff from AVS and Airslamit as well. I'll be ordering control arms from Michigan Metal Works next.
I also hear good things about Switch Suspension, but never used them personally.

easy5580

Reaction score
Lowboy motorsports makes some nice stuff as well if your bagging it. I know he sells a front kit that also requires semi wheels, not sure of he has a rear setup that he sells in a kit form.
Appreciate that. Sorry I'm not used to this. But the truck is a 4 door longbed was a 4wd, have it laying frame now. 4 link out back with air ride, notched frame, air ride up front also. Doing everything myself in what little spare time I have but I do run a full fabrication business so luckily I have alot more toys at my disposal then most. I've lowered tons of vehicles, used to do hydraulic setups here 25 years ago for everyone in my area so I have a small bit of knowledge but I've also been out the game here for a long time and just jumping back in head first lol. Next on the list to do is the body drop, which is about the only thing I've never actually done myself and a little intimidated honestly. So if anyone has some build pics of dropping one of these school busses on the rockers id love to see em or here any tips etc. Thank you all for the answers and help.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate that. Sorry I'm not used to this. But the truck is a 4 door longbed was a 4wd, have it laying frame now. 4 link out back with air ride, notched frame, air ride up front also. Doing everything myself in what little spare time I have but I do run a full fabrication business so luckily I have alot more toys at my disposal then most. I've lowered tons of vehicles, used to do hydraulic setups here 25 years ago for everyone in my area so I have a small bit of knowledge but I've also been out the game here for a long time and just jumping back in head first lol. Next on the list to do is the body drop, which is about the only thing I've never actually done myself and a little intimidated honestly. So if anyone has some build pics of dropping one of these school busses on the rockers id love to see em or here any tips etc. Thank you all for the answers and help.
I'ma need some pictures of that shìt!