Best quick detailer/wax after a wash?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking for the best quick wax/detailer to use after a wash but inbetween waxings, my truck sits under a try part way at school and doesn't get washed as often as I would like.
I want to keep from getting water spots and all the tree and bug crap from staining the paint.

So what is best to use?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thats what I want is a polish/wax. I will look into that, CKTA said he uses some stuff called Ace It! and likes it, also I fould some Chemical Guys stuff that looks great too.

I just need something inbetween waxes to repel the rain and keep all the tree and bug crap from staining or hurting my pint, plus to keep from getting more minor scratches from people.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've had meguiars quik detail spray smells good but I went to 4wheel parts and saw they had LUCAS quick wax in a tall blue bottle. That stuff is amazing. Still got some of it and I noticed it in autozone when I went not too long ago I have to highly recommend it and the bottle is a nice big size for like $6. I tried it because ALL of lucas other products are equally as amazing.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I've had meguiars quik detail spray smells good but I went to 4wheel parts and saw they had LUCAS quick wax in a tall blue bottle. That stuff is amazing. Still got some of it and I noticed it in autozone when I went not too long ago I have to highly recommend it and the bottle is a nice big size for like $6. I tried it because ALL of lucas other products are equally as amazing.

Lucas FTW!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have heard people like that stuff, they have all kinds of stuff on amazon which is most likey where I will order stufff because I am going to order some more microfiber towels from Griots Garage.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am going to order some speed detailer, paint clay, one microfiber, and a bottle of microfiber detergent to wash my towels with for $43 shipped, that is free shipping.