Best/Cheapest Wheel Spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Throwing around the idea of some 1/2" wheels spacers for the rear to bring them level to the front ones now that I am dropped some, so what is my safest/cheapest place to get some?

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also would like some just for the rear to widen the track closer to the front width.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Always go with hub-centric spacers. Keeps all the weight off just the lugs.

midnightblue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have heard wheels spacers dont track very well but i have no personal experience with them.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I always read about thse, everyone mensions them breaking. thing is, some of them bolt to your studs, then you bolt to the rim to your new studs. Now what i dont understand, why i this so different then a different offset wheel. As long as its torqued to what ever its speced to be... and then maybe checked after so many miles.. you should be fine? thats just my 2 cents... then again i have no experince on them. Id like to hear about these alittle bit more from people that have tried them. Specially if i get my wheels widen, ill need some too!

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
I know guys that have them. No problems from theirs even with strenuous off road abuse. They have hub centric spacers though, like I previously stated.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I don't think cheapest is something I'd be interested in when looking for wheel spacers.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I said best and cheapest, I don't want want to over pay if I don't have too for the same part if they are the same material and good.