Best axle choice for Pre runner/daily driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Okay guys so because there is no options for 4wd long travel with the gmt400 IFS. And having a custom kit built for my use would be pointless. I want to do a solid axle but i kinda don't wanna deal with the ford TTB axle. There are so many pros and cons that it makes my head spin. I leaning towards a front axle and buying long travel deaver leaf springs and building a shock tower and mounting some King shocks. I just wanna Know what you guys have to say. I will be mainly hitting 2-3ft whoops. I live in new jersey and i could take lots of 10ft wide trails thru the woods to get to places and never have to deal with traffic. I also wanna hit this stuff at high speeds. And a 96 k1500 suburban aint no feather weight. Any info or input would be awesome. Also given all the pros and cons of a ford TTB do you think it would be worth the path of no return. I feel like it will be a lot of money being spent time and time again. i want something thats gunna last.

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
The first two sentences are incorrect. I have your solution.

You must be registered for see images attach

sgtpoliteness

Reaction score
That's badass. How are the CV axles holding up to that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
I haven't really put them to a real test yet but I haven't broken a CV yet. The axles in it right now are only temporary and it will be getting new ones with upgraded CVs soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big2500Red

Reaction score
Whats your price on that kit? I've been following you on IG for awhile, it's coming out great.