BC, AB, Pacific NW Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Well i would come if it wasn't a 2600 mile trip!!! Hmmm that would be about $1300 in fuel! lol

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Too easy, haha. Oh and I don't think your truck(s) would have an issue coming in/out of BC. You might get pulled by a cop wanting to bullsh!t with you about such a nice truck :lol:

I actually would be a bit worried taking the 88 up there. There are a lot of things on it that aren't legal here.... Such as exhaust, bumper heights, no fender flares, tint, HIDs, no emissions equipment... Oh and the suspension is custom, which is illegal here.

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
Well i would come if it wasn't a 2600 mile trip!!! Hmmm that would be about $1300 in fuel! lol

That's if the fuel stays the same price the whole trip lol, what you pay for fuel down there?
Lookin at like $4.50-$5.30 a gallon here up this way

I actually would be a bit worried taking the 88 up there. There are a lot of things on it that aren't legal here.... Such as exhaust, bumper heights, no fender flares, tint, HIDs, no emissions equipment... Oh and the suspension is custom, which is illegal here.

Aah, seems like the hard part would be getting out of WA :p
Not 100% sure on the laws up here, pretty lenient on the island though.
And for like $100 you can pass any V.I... at the right shop, lol.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've heard horror stories about bring heavily modified truck across the borders....

No fender flares, mud flaps don't cover everything, no emissions equipment, darker than legal tint, bumpers higher than legal, homemade lift kit, exhaust it too loud, HID headlights, being able to have 8 forward lights on at once.....

Those are what's not legal here in WA... I could get ticketed coming back as well.

At least that is what i've heard. I haven't tried it... dunno if it's worth the risk?

Everyone does that stuff down here too... I'd be down for a meet in Seattle!

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
That's if the fuel stays the same price the whole trip lol, what you pay for fuel down there?
Lookin at like $4.50-$5.30 a gallon here up this way

Aah, seems like the hard part would be getting out of WA :p
Not 100% sure on the laws up here, pretty lenient on the island though.
And for like $100 you can pass any V.I... at the right shop, lol.

Fuel is $3.50ish /gallon here.

And we only have emissions inspection here. Last year was the last time I had to pass it with my 88 as it hit the "too old" category.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel is $3.50ish /gallon here.

And we only have emissions inspection here. Last year was the last time I had to pass it with my 88 as it hit the "too old" category.

No emissions here :upyours: But I bought my truck in Snohomish so I know it'd pass.