BC, AB, Pacific NW Meet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Maybe something for the Summer. I still think that The Portland Swapmeet would be a good time & place. Only prob is that it usually rains that weekend. IIRC that swapmeet is in the spring, too. So maybe someone else has an idea.

I would be down for that! A little far, but nothing my '96 couldn't handle, the '94 i would have to take out a small loan to get there! :lol:

So, you are thinking the weekend of April 5/6?

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about a meet somewhere in the middle? Such as Tacoma, Wa or Olympia? Its just suitable for those in the Portland area to possibly come up here an so as the Vancouver, Bc guys.

Possibly meet at the Triple X Root beer drive in in issaquah too where theirs lots of car meets an be great for a GMT 400 get together.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Im still down for this, i like the idea of the swap meet, but wouldn't mind somewhere in Washington as well.

Would like to get a date locked down as soon as possible though!

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still interested but I would be looking at summer at this point. Three engine build and swaps at this point and another engine/tranny swap as well. The three build and swaps are all GMT400's, a V6, SBC and a 6.5. I guess now I need a 454 to complete the line up... I really want to finish all four projects by May 31st when my dad gets married, especially in that one is their wedding gift.