BAGGED 95 REG CAB ON 22S-6K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
thanks guys, am i asking too much? i figured this was a really good price but ive had it for sale for 6500 for about 2 months

bigg g-i think im more of a statc junkie myself. dont get me wrong building this truck has been awesome and was well worth it because i love driving it so much but i really miss my old ext cab that was lowered 5/8 and i found it for sale so if i ever sale this thing ill buy it back

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah everyone goes though that "**** i wish i could buy my old truck back" stage! i sold my 97 once but i bought it back for half of what i paid the fisrt time!

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think its a great price but just times are hard and nobodys got money to spend but give it time and be patent

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
Well I've already sold this once and bought it back. I guess just the fact that the ext cab was my first truck and I built it in high school so every penny I got went into it. I didn't want to selll the ext cab in the first place but I thought that the cash was more important and now I realize it wasn't.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i know how you feel your new truck could be way better but it doesnt have that sentimental value. i had an 85 camaro as my first car and made it beautiful in hs and sold it. now everytime i see another one i get sick lol.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
well the guy with my old truck has refused to answer my calls,texts, and messages so i guess thats out the window. i found another truck that is pretty much all stock except for a drop. i figured it would be better to start with a clean slate anyways. he said he would take 5k for it. this is the truck im looking at

http://www.mautofied.com/1996-GMC---sierra_Full-Size-Trucks/listing/100252513/

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I hope you sel yours soon corey lol, Even though I live very far from you ill some how help you withthe build of the new one HAHAHAHA and im gettin tired of you complaining and drooling over my truck LOL JK HAHAHAHA

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
trade with me and ill stop complaining to you about how every person in the world tells me they will be at my house to get it and at the last minute they back out haha