Backwards spider injection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, Im aware of the marine manifold swap. I guess I misread your post. I thought it sounded like you were saying there was a replacement spider for the stock manifold that was designated a marine part and that would be somewhat of a revelation....

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah I actually hadn't researched it either, it just reminded me of what I'd heard the manager telling the other dude and truth be told, it DID sound like a marine spider unit. :nono:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I also noticed during researching that there's a company who can take your stock 19lb-hr injectors and juice your unit up to 36lb-hr. I don't know what they do to it, they're keeping their lips tight on that subject, but it's for people with forced induction or NOS.

agent319

Reaction score
Yep, cleaning the poppets can help, but replacing it with the upgraded version with mini injectors will save you trouble in the future...its a fairly expensive part though so make sure that's the problem before just throwing money at it, is your truck throwing any codes?

That's the thing it's not throwing any codes. It has developed an intermitent miss. I've replaced, plugs, wires, cap, rotor and intake manifold gasket, and fuel filter. I haven't check my fuel pressure yet so that's next.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If its intermittent, and your fuel pump is putting out the correct pressure, I would run some injector cleaner through it a few times.