Audio Technix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to post and let you know about my experience with Audio Technix.

I ordered a kit.
Kit Contents:
8 feet black ground cable.
4 feet red power cable.
1 ANL fuse block
1 250 Amp ANL fuse.
4 4AWG Black terminals
4 4AWG Red terminals.

Just got my 4ga wiring kit in the mail, opened it up and I received 8 feet RED 4AWG cable. 4 Feet BLACK 4AWG cable.
1 fuse block
1 150 AMP ANL fuse.

You must be registered for see images attach

So instead of contacting Amazon whom I ordered it through I called Audio Technix.
I told the girl my issue she put me on hold for 30 seconds.
A man answered and asked for more details, when I told him he then asked me. "What would you like me to do?"
So I told him I just wanted what was supposed to be in the kit.

After about 2 minutes of talking to the said man. He offered to send me out 4 more feet of Black cable. the 8 terminals I had not received, a 250 AMP fuse. And a free t-shirt.

Audio Technix definitely went above and beyond to assist me with my issue.:D
Great customer service!

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At 4awg I would hope it was amp wiring and not Big 3. As for as Audio Technix is concerned though, they are awesome. I've heard many many nice things about them. Know many people that will preach about the quality of their sound deadener as well.

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
This is going to be used for something I have in the works. I'm in the process of getting a MeanGreen big 4 setup as well. :)

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like you ordered a Big 3 kit instead if an amp installation kit.

The amp kit includes a 17 foot power wire, blue remote wire, RCA cable, black ground wire, 20 foot speaker wire, and black wire loom.

Blazed

The Blazed One
Reaction score
Indeed, there is a method to my madness ^^;. You'll see.
Anyhow I got the package in the mail yesterday, Sent me 4 black 4 red terminals, 5 more feet of black 4AWG, and 2 Audio Technix T-shirts.

I wonder if I could call them and praise them then ask for a sponsorship or something? lol