Armor All Extreme Shield Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah that pic makes it easier to tell. Let us know how the stuff holds up and how long it lasts

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I can definitely see the line. Curious to see how the mud washes off.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow... watched the video and i'm impressed.. gonna get some TODAY for my wheels. i run wheel plates (brake dust shields) to keep brake dust from pitting the wheels in front..not to mention the black buildup sucks.

thanks for sharing Ruben :)

You will love it, I run it on my alum wheels too and no water spots at all.

I have used the wax and polish from Armor all before and hated it, mequiars is much better and I can't wait to use the COllinte I bought.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It is probably just a sealant guys. Not to burst your bubble here but there is no miracle wax. Something that gives you a high gloss wet look is almost always meant to be applied after a carnuba wax.

I give it less than a month, which is fine. That is all a sealant does.

My truck gets a coat of auto armor or a carnuba that I know works once a year and a coat of sealant every month and a half or so.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I really don't care. I just liked the appeal of it being easier to wash mud/dirt/dust off. I wash it either once a week, or I don't wash it for a month. It just depends on how I feel. On days when I want it to be clean, I'll wash it up, and wax it, to make it shine. Whether it lasts a week, a month, or a year doesn't bother me bc it'll be muddy in a week or two anyways.