Anyone here wheel a stock truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
it's fun as hell. until you start breaking stuff (which you will). and it sucks when you're the guy alway's getting pulled out, and having to find the "easier" way around stuff

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it does suck wheeling a stock truck sometiems because it makes it hard to fit in alot of places the lifted trucks do

but on the other hand its fun as hell to wheel a fullsize stock truck and the looks you get from all the jeep guys and stuff when your fullsize truck does alot of what a jeep does

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't take mine through anything serious, or anything close to, but it does go offroad a little and its a 2wd.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I don't purposely wheel this truck but have to sometimes with bad parts of the farm and huntin trails I take push this old truck to the edge and it doesn't disappoint

Fleeingpepper

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wheeled a ton with mine stock and still would if we hadn't bought the four wheelers so I don't tear up the Hoe. I went with my Jeep friend a lot. It was usually I convince him to go try the hard stuff..then he'd get stuck and I'd pull him out. He had no chance at pulling out Hoe in his light unibody.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know about his unibody Jeep not being able to pull out a tahoe... if it was the XJ aka the Cherokee i've seen them pull out stuck F250's with ease. Those 4.0's are a torquey little motor. Now if you buried the 'hoe up to the frame in mud well that may be a different story :evillol: