Anyone have this Head Unit Pioneer Avh-P5700DVD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Either way i dont feel comfotable buying a used one....rather just buy new and have some kind of warranty

I feel you but I don't have the $$ for another new head unit, and I just cut my XM off because I'm tired of paying them when I have Pandora on my phone and over 2000 songs loaded into it. I bought my Clarion new and still sounds great and operational but I'm sure thee are other who takes care of their equipment as well. I do still use my remote at time to save wear and tear on the buttons. I would keep it as back up for just in case. I just can't listen to those boring standard radio stations with all that added lip, I just want music that sounds good. I removed my antenna so I can't listen to them now no XM I'm back to out dated disc,

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Mine had a sticker saying it was built in 2006.

I didn't have it very long, and never used an ipod with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine had a sticker saying it was built in 2006.

I didn't have it very long, and never used an ipod with it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks. What was the reason for getting rid of it?

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

rightisray

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Either way i dont feel comfotable buying a used one....rather just buy new and have some kind of warranty

Unless you buy it from an authorized Pioneer dealer, there will be no warranty unless the seller is offering their own.