anyone have one of these?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7echo

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one. Had it installed in a previous truck. I liked mine. Im 6' tall and it never bothered me height wise. Kept my sunglasses and phone and a few other things up there. Only thing I wasnt 100% happy with was the way the visors worked.

In my Dakota(1992) I couldn't get the visors to work well either.

Other than that is was a nice storage space. No problems with stuff falling out. Mine was color matched to the interior.

chevboyq

Reaction score
i do have one. but i did not like the foe material that comes on it. i tried everything to get it off even aicraft stipper all that did was turn the glue and material into snot. i ended up taking it to my work and staying after and taking a small da grinder and flapdisking it off. i work at a powder coating factory. after i stripped it i had it powdercoated to match the color of my truck

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had one on my 93 WT. It was ok. When I sold the truck, I left it in there because, it was blue, and my 97 the interior is gray. It did matched the the headliner very well.

sethel

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would using one of these provide a good base to bolt/weld a center piece down the center of the truck to structurally hold at the center light fixture? How much weight can these hold?