Anyone tried one of the 3.5 in and 3.5 out Flowmaster 74151 FlowFX Muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve got 12’ of stainless 3.5” and I’m planning to fab up an exhaust that both sounds good and doesn’t piss everyone off when I’m not on the gas. I’ve managed to meet this goal with my 6.0 and 5.3 truck using long tube headers and round dual magnaflow mufflers but I was thinking about trying something different with this truck. 360 inch SBC with a GT-45 turbo and a pretty healthy cam.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can’t be of any help but I think that gt-45 is all the muffler you need! :anitoof:
Yes it should be sleeper status with the muffler! My twin turbo buick with 358” engine and dual 3” with magnaflow sounds nice but not loud at idle just a little whistle from the turbos that spool instantaneously and bit of ground thumping bass. On the throttle is another story lol

Orpedcrow

I don’t know what I’m doing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll have something rowdy with some Taiwanese tiddy twisters one day. Maybe some wuhan whistlers.