any honda guys on here?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
just scored a 91 Honda accord for 200 bucks off of a friend that needs an engine,i've been thinking of a k24 or h22 for it,does anyone know how easy either of these swaps are? Kinda going for budget build,kinda going for broke at the same time lol I want something I can beat on,daily drive,and take to the track on occasion. I'm familiar with civics,not so much with the accords,so any bit of knowledge you could pass on would be awesome! Thanks yall!

BerHntr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had a 94 2 dr vtec/5spd accord years ago that i planned on doing a h22 swap. Never got around to it and wound up selling the car to a friend. They were fun little cars for sure. If I could find a 94-97 4 door 5 speed I would but it today more than likely.

__CHI__

Low Life
Reaction score
I know where there's a 95 EX sedan with a 5spd for 350 bucks,no engine but the car is flawless,if you were in Ohio I would send ya to the guys yard. I've been looking into a k swap all morning and I guess there's only a handful of people that have accomplished it,and those people are pretty firm on keeping that knowledge to themselves lol. I'm going to pick up a b16 and gsr trans in a little while so I can trade it for an H22 and 5spd,I've decided that I'm gonna do an all motor build and aim for 280-300hp to the wheels which shouldn't be too hard to achieve..it just bums me out that I can't use the b16 and gsr trans,I love the sound of the b16s and they pull super hard,I had a 92 EG sedan with the same engine/trans and it was pretty much stock,but it would hang with cars making almost double the HP lol