Another Retrospective: The History of 1badgmc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zayres29

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
your truck is amazing it inspires me with mine at the same time makes me want to cut it down to a short bed

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Expired tags and inspection be damned...I pulled it out the other day and put a few miles on it. While I was out, I snapped a few new pics.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ thats good, this is the second time i have read this... and i was about to start posting FREE the 91! if you didnt start driving it

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I gave it a good stretch of the legs. Got it out on the highway real quick and ran it up a little over 90 for a bit.

96dragon

Reaction score
Definately a Great looking GMC and I dont blame you for pulling it out with expired tags as I know I would!

I picked up an extended '96 GMC 4x4 Camper/Work Truck with an 8ft bed last weekend and I am currently piecing it together(Didn't have a rear jumper and the trans may or not be blown but I got used replacement pieces thrown in)... The Nali/Esky Conversion has been on my wish list since I had my '89 K2500 back in '03, but sadly I lost that due to an accident where both its front and rear were trashed much like I was... Oh well maybe this is a second chance in the right direction....

Anyways Great Looking Truck you got there!

***EDIT***
Curious how did you get the front bumper to mesh up with the fenders sans the flares?? I ask cause some conversions stick out more than yours appears to...

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Awesome truck man! Its trucks like these that have me seriously thinking about doing a denali front end on my sierra or selling my dodge and looking for a 2wd stepside to do up!

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
***EDIT***
Curious how did you get the front bumper to mesh up with the fenders sans the flares?? I ask cause some conversions stick out more than yours appears to...

It's a '99-'02 Sierra bumper, not the proper Escalade bumper. It's been narrowed and the fenders trimmed for it to sit under them.