Another newbie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On 22's or bigger and bodied I think you don't have a choice. Not sure if it's required if you're not bodied. Love to find a set of those 19's like you used to have.

Dirk Digler

Reaction score
Thanks, I don't know which arms to go with but will check those out!

Use Stone Fabs. Best there is. Not saying it cause he’s one of my good friends but because I have them (with coilovers / have had bags too) on a lot of my rides I.e.: 3 of my 2 doors, 2 of my duallys, even my 2005 Tahoe I bought new and for some reason still own the ManVan (and love) I have some on some of my other trucks etc…

Can bring in up to 4”s the steering is super tight and for the OBS’s the front sway bar is badass.

Kell

Reaction score
Use Stone Fabs. Best there is. Not saying it cause he’s one of my good friends but because I have them (with coilovers / have had bags too) on a lot of my rides I.e.: 3 of my 2 doors, 2 of my duallys, even my 2005 Tahoe I bought new and for some reason still own the ManVan (and love) I have some on some of my other trucks etc…

Can bring in up to 4”s the steering is super tight and for the OBS’s the front sway bar is badass.

I know of Stone's he does damn good work!!! Got a good buddy plug :D?

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I looked on his website and didn't see anything for 1 ton trucks. Am I missing them?

xYARBY

Reaction score
Always good to see another thick girl riding low.
What arms are you going with? MMW's are on my list when I can afford em!
That’s what arms I went with on my suburban and can’t complain at all. Cost me about 1800$ With the notchless steering. They didn’t give me my shock relocation mounts though but I didn’t feel like dealing with the hassle

Kell

Reaction score
That’s what arms I went with on my suburban and can’t complain at all. Cost me about 1800$ With the notchless steering. They didn’t give me my shock relocation mounts though but I didn’t feel like dealing with the hassle
I ordered a set from MMW now the long 6+ week wait but it will be worth it to be able to drive it slammed!!!!! hoping the firewall tub will be slight.....