Another newbie!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kell

Reaction score
Long-time owner of this truck and it's now in the middle of its second revision. The pic below is pre-bagged on 19's 10+ years ago.

You must be registered for see images attach

I ended up getting a set of 22's and then life got in the way and I parked her in the back of the house. Found myself dealing with new hobbies and ya know how the story goes...

The bug bit with Covid at the end of last year.

Has a long way to go but most of the exterior is where I want it (bed needs to come off to complete the wrap and a few other spots need attention. The interior needs a ton of work. I have 2015 seats that are going in, new carpet and redoing the dash, changing the color to black. LS swap to a 6.2 this year and she will be about done.

Oh yeah posted this thread because currently adding level ride and changing the A-arms to pull the front rims in a bit so I can drive it lower than I can now. I have three pumps and have a 4th but wanted to get thoughts on running 4 is it overkill?

Thanks for the forum I've been lurking for years.