Another new fish in the pond

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teddy

Reaction score
Hey there everybody. New guy here, I drive a 90 K1500 with a 350, edelbrock aluminium heads, comp cam 262, stock intake for now, msd ignition, headers, no cat, no egr, 80lb injectors at 20psi and an EBL flash ecm with a WB O2. The old girl rolled 500,000 kms and I decided to retire the swirl port stock engine and dropped this in. After many headaches and a few matches I decided to blow out instead dropping in the tank it's now my obsession. I'm quite sure I'll be picking brains around here to squeeze every last bit out of her. I run into my fair share of problems along the way also, so maybe I'll even be able to return a favor or two. First question, where to I add a signature?

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
If you want to add pictures to your signature, just upload them from your comp. At the top right of your screen is "Settings" There should be a way to upload a signature there, and there's also a button for uploading a sig pic.

Welcome! That's a TON of miles/km's on your truck. I'd like to see how it looks for all that mileage.