anolog gauge kit swap in???????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blklime02

Reaction score
hey guys...well since im tryn to fix up the old 90 i got some time ago im thinking of geting rid of the nasty gauge cluster they came with..i hate the sweaping dile gauges and the fuel gauge is kinda broken when i fill the tank up it reads half and then goes down to a bit lower than 1/4 when the tank is half..lol
im thinking of going with a custom sheet metal plate with some these gauges ...but idk if these would be the right type

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/VDO-600905/

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure if your 90 has a speedo cable, or if its eletronic, and the fuel needs to be a 0-90 ohm type. I went to all autometer gauges in the 95, speedo is the only mechanical gauge i have, all the rest are eletronic and work off of senders. Here is a pic.

You must be registered for see images attach

blklime02

Reaction score
wow thats a sweet set up......i also have no idea if it electrical or not..lol...i just dont want to buy the wrong gauges...

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to say if I remember right there all electrical. Id pull them and make sure.

blklime02

Reaction score
yea i know its not gona be cheep..lol but oh well there ait alot of cheep things in this world...

Ginger

Teh General
Reaction score
looks good. im building one for my buddies 3rd gen camaro

blklime02

Reaction score
ok i see...well how would i find out if the spedo is electronic? and if the fule pump is that type?? or any other type??
cus i love the look u got going...my uncle is going to do the face plate...its not going to be recesd like the stock one... i want it kinda flush with the rest of the things there..ac vent light switch stock am radio (witch is going to be deleted..idk wat to put there....hum....any ideas..?????