AndyMpire's LiL' Red Chevy: RCSB K1500 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Hey y'all my name is Andy. My wife and I have just relocated to the Ft. Benning area. I picked myself up a 1990 RCSB K1500. I call her LiL' Red. this here will be the start of what I hope to be a long and heart filled build/ownership. its got 243k on the body and 170k on the motor. paint is less than a month old. the 5.7 TBI needs some TLC but it does run and drive. :dogpile: still trying to workout how to post pictures. bare with me folks.

Last edited:

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Here are some pics of when I bought the truck.
I paid $1800 for her. And the guy threw in a square set of 15x8 American racing wheels as well. Which I'm looking to sell. (I'll post them in the classified section) anyways here she's is. Oh and don't tell the dog but this is MY truck not hers.
You must be registered for see images attach

AndyMpire

Reaction score
Did some interior maintenance today since the weather was finally decent here. I had to rip out all the ghetto rigged speaker wire from someone that doesn't know how to use a solder iron and heat shrink wrap. That was tons of fun. Realized that the speakers were ruined so I trashed those. I plan on upgrading to the 95+? Dash and interior panels. Not sure what year they started it. But my local salvage yard has a mint interior w/ seats and center console for $200. I just hate the red and square look. That's all for today. I'm in the military and don't have too much time to work on it, between the wife, baby, and dog but ill try and keep this thread as fresh as possible. Y'all be safe.