Amazon brakes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotwheelbill

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
$233 to my door from Amazon seller. Includes Rotors, low dust pads, and powder coated calipers with new slide pin bolts. Fit as they should. I did seat the pads as they should be done....8 times. And cooled them proper. Better, but then again, my old rotors where warped! Good buy I think.

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
If you can see the rotors through your wheels (guessing that you can) I'd clean the crap out of them with Brakleen, then spray paint them black. Don't worry about getting it on the rotor surface; it'll scrub right off immediately next time you use the brakes. Everything else will stay coated and help keep them looking great for a long time. Otherwise, rusty nastiness, in a hurry. Many folks will suggest you keep the paint off the actual wheel mounting surface, but to each his own.

Richard

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can see the rotors through your wheels (guessing that you can) I'd clean the crap out of them with Brakleen, then spray paint them black. Don't worry about getting it on the rotor surface; it'll scrub right off immediately next time you use the brakes. Everything else will stay coated and help keep them looking great for a long time. Otherwise, rusty nastiness, in a hurry. Many folks will suggest you keep the paint off the actual wheel mounting surface, but to each his own.

Richard

I have slotted rotors ( just for looks ) and wish I painted them, I will when I get my rims because you will see em then lol