Am I asking too much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldn't think it is too much. Why not put a price in the add?

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't se a price in the add...........
"For sale as whole or parts 91 Chevy C1500 with a bad motor. It does have a clear (green) title. Most of it is still intact. Just let me what you need or make me a offer. Call or Text "phone #""

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't se a price in the add...........
"For sale as whole or parts 91 Chevy C1500 with a bad motor. It does have a clear (green) title. Most of it is still intact. Just let me what you need or make me a offer. Call or Text "phone #""

The price is in the tittle!

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not anywhere in the craigslist add............

91 Chevy Shortwide (Catoosa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-11-04, 4:36PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale as whole or parts 91 Chevy C1500 with a bad motor. It does have a clear (green) title. Most of it is still intact. Just let me what you need or make me a offer. Call or Text

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not anywhere in the craigslist add......

That's odd, when I click on it, it's to the left of the city?

91 Chevy Shortwide - $500 (Catoosa)

Date: 2011-11-04, 4:36PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale as whole or parts 91 Chevy C1500 with a bad motor. It does have a clear (green) title. Most of it is still intact. Just let me what you need or make me a offer. I'm asking $500 obo for the whole truck please call or text . I will also take a partial trade for Vortec 350 parts or 96-98 Gmc parts.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests