ALIGNMENT PROBLEMS!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys i just put new front tires and when i took it to get aligned. They couldn't do it. Took it to two shops, neither could do it. Said my camber is fully adjusted already and there is no more movement there. What can i do to get the camber fixed? More then likey would have to cut and weld stuff, but what?? Thanks

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Silly question but I'm assuming the knockouts are already knocked out, would have to be some serious rookies at the shop to not notice.

Richard

lester622

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your truck just may be to low. You could maybe try slotting the upper holes some to give you more adjustment. Also if you have worn out suspension parts it can effect the alignment.

I aligned my truck at work and it was a pain. I barely got the camber set in spec and im only lowered 4" in the front and had all new front suspension at the time.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes someotherguy the tabs have been knocked out. And knuckle dragger I just seen those last night when I was looking for a solution to my problem. Yeah guy at shop wanted to cut and heat control arm mount and bend it straight and open bolt hole wider so that control arm would come out more. Kind of hard to explain but I told him he's weaking the control arm mount. He would need to weld some reinforcement metal.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah guy at shop wanted to cut and heat control arm mount and bend it straight and open bolt hole wider so that control arm would come out more. Kind of hard to explain but I told him he's weaking the control arm mount. He would need to weld some reinforcement metal.

Run, don't walk

Richard

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol. I'm gone someotherguy. Then I called a drop shop place and they could sink in lower control arm to get alignment. Or get new upper control arms made which there charging me 400 for new arms. FML

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Or hog out the adjustment slots with a grinder. That's how my Camaro is on the uppers and the lowers. Couldn't get the adjustment without.