Air bag system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright guys, as some of you know, I have bought a 1989 Dually. I will be doing static drop for now, but I want to start doing research and such for doing an air ride system. Im more then likely going to start in the back then do the front the fallow year.

So to get started, obviously I need bags, whats the best or better brands?
then compressor and such?? Talk to me like I know nothing ... cause I don't. Starting research now :)

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Out of all the bags I've used I prefer Slam Specialties the most, never really had a bad bag though either. I also prefer Viar compressors, and will soon be adding an engine driven to the mix, they are damn near a must on the big trucks. Valves are just about personal preference, I've used a few different ones and never really had any problems.

cobalt

Reaction score
personaly....large trucks either sleave firstones or slam specialtys bags...viar is a better compressor for everyday use if you dont go engine driven...and my personal preferance on valves would be smc valves...but most are just as good....this is all my opinion though theres not much of a right and wrong in it

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Not meaning to drive any traffic away from here, but duallyscene.com - you will learn more about bagging duallies than anywhere else.

Richard

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Not meaning to drive any traffic away from here, but duallyscene.com - you will learn more about bagging duallies than anywhere else.

Richard

I was on that site and actually created an account, I personally find it kind of hard to find stuff on it... maybe its to basic lol I did notice you were on it!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Eh, each forum has its challenges navigating and searching, but if you go into the projects section you'll find a lot...just start browsing threads. Almost everybody on there is lowered, and I'd say probably the majority of them are bagged instead of static.

Richard

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Run slam re8s out back 4 link boa 2600s up front I like 3/8s valves but depends on what you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score

This one has a 5 th wheel plate that's going on the bars that are over the bags