Ahh F&$@! Just got lucky.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swaggerwagon

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reaction score
Haha yeah. But it be a real laugh when you pull into a Parkin lot and stop and put it in park and she keeps rollin' when you step out of the truck. I reached in an locked up the parking brake (no offense to anyone here) but right as I did that an elderly black lady drove by screamin "yo pole thing fell out!". Lol

:roflbow::roflbow:

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
I know your's isn't a 2wd, but figured I'd throw this in here for anyone that didn't already know. A buddy of mine that does alot of the bbc swaps in this body style said that he's been using bmw driveshafts to replace the gm driveshaft, the splines match the tranny tailshaft and the rear ujoint matches the rear pinion, I'm not sure what model he said again, but it's the rear wheel drive BMW's that use CV joints in place of U-joints. I'll ask him tomorrow and see if he has an extra that I can prop up to see if it fits, I know it's not long enough for my ecsb wheelbase, think it fits the rcsb trucks. Also, he claims it holds up fine to over 700tq, and I kinda lean to believe him, considering his DD has the LSX 7.0; but he's only had that engine in there since they released it, so only a few months.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
As far as I know, he's only using in 2wd....and I don't recall him saying what they're made of, but I'll ask. To be honest, you could always cut them and balance to shorten or lengthen them to fit whatever application ya want: rcsb, ecsb, rclb, eclb, ccsb, cclb, 4x2, 4x4....etc.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well, I called him and he said it was an Audi(i dont know why i thought bmw) 5+5 coupe with the awd(aka quattro) from the mid-80's. I'm currently looking them up right now as i don't have any audi's at the yard.

Off-topic, but here's a business venture I'd started when I had more money than sense(I currently have more sense than money, but I'm next to broke, so that doesn't say much)....my nephew has since taken over this "project" but hasn't updated site in forever. http://junkyards-bodies.weebly.com/ <---I still own the S12, never going to sell it :evillol:

The pics give you an idea of how my yard is setup, some others can be seen in the background.