Aftermarket Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Some aftermarket headlights that I smoked all the rest are smoked oem.

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

-Headlights
*Brand - Style
- TYC Elegante
*Adjustable - Yes
*Price - Currently $138.95 from Stylin' Trucks.
*Where'd you get them? - AutoPartsWarehouse.com for $120.36 with free shipping, but they don't carry them anymore. Stylin' is the best price online for them now.

-Parking Lights
*Brand - Style
- TYC Elegante
*Price - I paid $41.39 from Stylin' Trucks, but I can't find them on the site right now.
*Where'd you get them? - Stylin' Trucks

-Corner Lights
*Brand - Style
- Stock (for now)

Note: I've said it before, but over the years I have tried many, many different brands and styles of headlights for these trucks. These TYC Elegante headlights are the ONLY ones I've ever been satisfied with. Period.

-Taillights
*Brand - Style
- Anzo LED taillights (topped off with white 25-LED 3156 reverse lights from SuperBrightLEDs)
*Price - $123
*Where'd you get them? - eBay seller gt_racers

I have had 2 set's of these headlight's and they are my favorite's!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I was thinking about buying me some but my buddy just hooked me up with a set of oem's for 10 bucks. I do love those tails I think I'm gonna have to break down and buy some.

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

-Headlights
*Brand - Style
- TYC Elegante
*Adjustable - Yes
*Where'd you get them? - AutoPartsWarehouse.com for $120.36 with free shipping, but they don't carry them anymore. Stylin' is the best price online for them now.

-Parking Lights
*Brand - Style
- TYC Elegante
*Price - I paid $41.39 from Stylin' Trucks, but I can't find them on the site right now.

-Corner Lights
*Brand - Style
- Stock (for now)

Note: I've said it before, but over the years I have tried many, many different brands and styles of headlights for these trucks. These TYC Elegante headlights are the ONLY ones I've ever been satisfied with. Period.

-Taillights
*Brand - Style
- Anzo LED taillights (topped off with white 25-LED 3156 reverse lights from SuperBrightLEDs)
*Price - $123
*Where'd you get them? - eBay seller gt_racers

Love the Tails, Your headlights have me worried a bit though. How is the fit on these? They seem a bit crooked in the pics.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love the Tails, Your headlights have me worried a bit though. How is the fit on these? They seem a bit crooked in the pics.

You can adjust the mounting bucket's and get them straight.

What he said. I'm just too lazy to pull the grille off to do it. If I ever get around to getting my GMC grille painted, then I'll work on adjusting them during the grille swap. Until then, I'd rather have them slightly crooked and fitting flush rather than sticking out an inch like most aftermarket headlights.

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its cool dude, I was just curious. I like the way they look better than anything I have seen. I don't like wasting money on things where the fitment sucks. If it does not fit at least OEM, then it does not go on the rig....

Like the blue rig you have as well.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I took these headlights off of my '94. On that truck, I had one of them adjusted perfectly level and the other one was almost there.

bigwavedave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got tired of looking for headlights, I just wetsanded and polished mine....I think this was before I started....I can't remember.

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score

-Headlights
*Brand - Style
- TYC Elegante
*Adjustable - Yes

-Parking Lights
*Brand - Style
- TYC Elegante
I also have those on my 95, they are top quality!