Aftermarket gauges in dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before i built my cluster, i looked at the intellitronix. If they had made the 88-94 gauges loo like the 95-98 i wouoda gone that route, but the tach that just wrapped around the speedo with no actual reading is what made it no go for me. Even buyibg individual gages and custom build the look didnt quite look rite
It wraps around but you can change the odometer to tach and it'll have a number count

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How long have you had them? I've looked at those but the reviews are pretty iffy compared to the Dakotas.
I'm interested in the response as well. But they are like 1/2 price over Dakota's. Sometimes you get what you paid for.

FYI - here's the DD Dash for my 88 I put in about 6 years ago, still going strong (was a lot cheaper back then, ha ha). It has 0-60, 1/4 Mile, trap speed, and high RPM displays too.

You must be registered for see images attach

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI - here's the DD Dash for my 88 I put in about 6 years ago, still going strong (was a lot cheaper back then, ha ha). It has 0-60, 1/4 Mile, trap speed, and high RPM displays too.

I'm just jealous you have a shop you can fully open your doors in. I'm making all this work in a 12x24 with storage shelves and toolboxes too.

351FUN

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This thread has me really thinking, it'll be low on the priority list but now I'm really leaning into replacing the whole factory assembly with some autometers or something. Our own wonderful @Wildblue19 quoted a price for a dash panel with precut holes for 2 large and 4 small gauges, that combined with the radio pocket panel that's already on the way would be 6 secondary gauges plus speed and tach. I have Oil and water temp, oil pressure, vacuum, and volts right now in Glow Shift gauges that work pretty great. I had a fuel pressure one too but didn't get the sending unit back from the old engine, and it's a $60 sender for a $90 gauge. Plus I'd want a fuel level gauge in there too. I could also put a gauge in the driver ac vent since nothing comes out of that anyways. The DD set isn't as expensive as I thought it was, but it looks like only blue and teal options.