Aftermarket Door Emblems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in the process of getting new door emblems for the GMC, and since I intend on replacing the trim as well, I notice there are emblems for model w/ trim that have little clips on the back, and then ones with just adhesive that would attach directly to the body. Everyone says the adhesive ones cannot be used on the trim. Why not? There's still plenty of surface left to stick it to. I don't mind sticking it in the crease on the door, but that's not how it originally was. Damn sure not paying $60+shipping per emblem to get the proper ones from LMC.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
If you can get a clamp around the door to hold them on and a place under a covering to keep it out of the rain, gorilla clue would do just fine I believe. I wouldn't trust standard adhesive or double sided tape though.

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
3m double sided auto tape works just fine. I used it to stick all sorts of crap on my old truck.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
that, or why not look at wrecking yards. You could always look for some hat are in good shape. Normallycan get them pretty cheap there...

454ss

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got a new gm pair with the clips for the molding on ebay shipped for $35

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Ya know what, I'm pretty sure I still have my GMC side emblems with the clips. Pretty sure they need paint, but if you want them I'll throw em in an envelope and send them your way.