A Lil help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
my friend ordered a 3' straight from the manufacturer and it was an option. on summit its not an option you just buy them seperately so its still part of the kit as an option that you can buy along with it.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
my friend ordered a 3' straight from the manufacturer and it was an option. on summit its not an option you just buy them seperately so its still part of the kit as an option that you can buy along with it.

That's what I'm talking about. I looked on summit and not one kit came with them, you had to pay another $80 or so for them.

Campoli

Reaction score
I'm not sure if my t bars are I doubt it it sits great now I just want bigger tires and a small lift I'm gonna just make blocks and crank the bars 2" throw new shocks on her and 33s and see how I like it then go from there I guess

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I got my 4" RCX kit from Truckaddons.com for $900. If you call them it will be the best deal you find! At 4" and on 33s I loved the way it looked and it rode like a dream. I have since added 3/4 ton leaf springs and cranked to six inches

Campoli

Reaction score
Truck looks great Kyle I'm lookin for a front bumper like that w a winch
Cranked 6"? How's your axles handleing that

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Truck looks great Kyle I'm lookin for a front bumper like that w a winch
Cranked 6"? How's your axles handleing that

Thanks. I appreciate that! Yeah the 4 and 6" RCX kits are the exact same. The only difference is the add a leaf. It all just depends how much you crank the torsion bars. Rather than use the add a leaf I swapped in 3/4 ton leaf springs. When I first cranked it up the front end was really bouncy but I swapped in 3/4 ton torsion bars as well an it fixed that problem. It rides really good now

Campoli

Reaction score
Was the T bar swap a pain in the a$$?
I was wondering if there was a coil over conversion kit for our trucks
That would be a nice upgrade
I'm gonna have to look in to the 3/4 ton leaf swap tho I was just gonna do an add a leaf
But that makes sense I swapped in f-150 leafs in my explorer

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Was the T bar swap a pain in the a$$?
I was wondering if there was a coil over conversion kit for our trucks
That would be a nice upgrade
I'm gonna have to look in to the 3/4 ton leaf swap tho I was just gonna do an add a leaf
But that makes sense I swapped in f-150 leafs in my explorer

It was actually pretty easy! They aren't hard to take out and are a direct swap! The same with the leaf springs they are a direct swap and that's my favorite mod to date!