A/C replacement parts?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95OBSMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you replaced all the pressure switches? Low/High side? The one on the compressor? Not trying to test your patience, was the orifice tube installed correctly, only asking based on your photo of where you had a prior leak.

Check all the wires leading to all the pressure switches, a pinched wire and or bad ground could be the culprit, and you could possibly have a pin hole in the evaporator, this sucks as its buried deep behind the dash, but if the system held vacuum... and the likelihood for the HVAC controls on the dash have called it quits for there service life?

Don't know if any of this will help you out, just trying to give you some other places to look.

monsterwake

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas. The only switch I have replaced is the one on the compressor. I think I am going to try a dfferent set of guages as well. I put the oriface tube in after I put oil in the condenser. It had the correct o-ring on it. I wish I had taken a picture of it before I installed it to get validation that it is the correct one. I wonder if I should pull it out. Of course that would mean starting all over again but at this point, it does not matter. :)

I honestly don't know about the controller. Everything else appears to work fine with it. All relays seem to "click" when expected. When the system "trips" I can hear one of the relays click.

I will put new high and low pressure switches on it too.