99 Suburban 2500 454 Fuel Injector Retainer Clips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TLCWalker

Reaction score
Anyone have any I can buy? They don't make them any more and we are having a really hard time finding them!! That's all I need to get my burb up and running again!! Would be super grateful!!

weaponoffreedom

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any I can buy? They don't make them any more and we are having a really hard time finding them!! That's all I need to get my burb up and running again!! Would be super grateful!!
You know, now that i think of it, I am misstating something.........you asked a bout the clips.....

The clips hold the injectors in place, zippy ties are used when the TABS get broken off the plastic fuel rail........the thing that the clips lock on to. I would not recommend zipties to hold the injector to the rail=bad joojoo.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fuel rail is NLA but can be found at wrecking yards and ebay.
I have a complete one but im kinda holding onto it for no real reason. It does have 1 broken clip retainer.

Spareparts

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would think you could remove the retainer clip carefully and pit a new O ring on the line. Should not be to hard to figure out a way to retain it securely.