99 L29 454 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottm

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, good point..

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. Can you guys use this file? It's from when I came to the big hill on I17. Traffic was heavy so I only got a minute or two of heavy throttle.

Oops the data log is a .efi and won't upload. How can I post it? Maybe rename it a jpeg? Nope that didn't work.

Scottm

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Try this. I just changed the extension from .efi to .zip.

Attachments

• 97k3500-trailer-hway-hill-copy.zip
    139.9 KB · Views: 2

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Hmm, good point..

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner. Can you guys use this file? It's from when I came to the big hill on I17. Traffic was heavy so I only got a minute or two of heavy throttle.

Oops the data log is a .efi and won't upload. How can I post it? Maybe rename it a jpeg? Nope that didn't work.

Zip it. I don't max out my 36# injectors at sea level.

Scottm

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't actually zip it, I just renamed the extension .zip. Can you rename it .efi and get it to open?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I didn't actually zip it, I just renamed the extension .zip. Can you rename it .efi and get it to open?

I gotta fire up the laptop and see. Should be able to, you beat me by seconds with your post. Anything in particular you want me to look for?

Scottm

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Near the end there was a bit of heavy throttle in 3rd gear, went from 60 to almost 70 in maybe 10 seconds. I'm curious of the injector cycle and ingition timing. It recorded a parameter of torque, but i have no idea how it figures that. I'm curious what the peak torque reading was.