99 denali front end on a 96 k1500 suburban?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
Yeah it looked ok on paper price wise but now I am more interested in just the ground effects kit that come on the OBS escalade. The fender flare and running boards are what I am after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

addiction2bass

junkyard junkie
Reaction score
the molding ya mean? like what to put on a 4dr tahoe or suburban? or a truck?
i know the rear bumper cover will basically fit a OBS bumper with molding stripped BUT the cover hangs down on sides more about an inch or two. i was going to put a escalade bumper on my truck because i love the way it curves and covers a rear hitch.... BUT after testing just the cover on my truck i decided not to because well here we got snow and my trucks my daily driver and i know id just rip that bumper cover right off being low and in the snow it would act like a grader box and pull snow until it pops the cover off. :( i still got the bumper and cover tho.

DefendHawaii

Reaction score
Yeah the rear bumper would be a plus to have as well, I wante the side moldings where the fender flares are on the OBS one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk