98 Z71-We've been together for 20 years

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve Cunningham

heavy chevy
Reaction score
I bought my rcsb new in 98, it listed for $25300 in Canadian dollars. Yours is absolutely beautiful, never give it up. As others have said new trucks are overkill in price. Love the red.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bought my 95 ecsb SLE 4x4 in 97 from orig owner with 21k km's, orig sticker price $36k.
it's still living the dream and original.
the new trucks are not only ridiculous expensive, but too big imo.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bought my 95 ecsb SLE 4x4 in 97 from orig owner with 21k km's, orig sticker price $36k.
it's still living the dream and original.
the new trucks are not only ridiculous expensive, but too big imo.
I don't know how people see out of them. A guy at work has a new 4 dr ranger and it makes my truck look like a tonka toy.

gyver

Reaction score
I bought it in '99 with 17K miles for $17K.
It's got 311K miles on it now.
Transmission is only major repair.
It gave up at 211K.
All original except dual exhaust with Flow Masters.
It still gets comments and compliments and the occasional "do you want to sell it?".
Which the answer is no.
I'd hate to buy a late model. My paycheck hasn't increased in direct proportion to the price of a new truck.

You must be registered for see images attach
I understand how you feel. I bought my ‘98 New in late ‘97 and can’t part with it. It has 218,000 and starting to burn oil. The tranny is still good for now. I rebuilt the front end complete this Spring and will do the rear suspension next Spring. There’s always something to be done on it but it’s still cheaper than a payment on a new one. Good post! You truck looks great!

You must be registered for see images attach