98 GMC Crew Cab Dually

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is @Dropped88 truck which is 8.1 swapped, but the headers and truck are the same.
I like that, I managed to find a set of these Patriot long tubes on marketplace; dude says they're for a 92-95 454 but since I'm deleting EGR on my truck they should work just fine.
How's the clearance on the oil filter? You'll probably have miles of clearance since you're 2WD, my truck has the goofy oil filter adapter.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that, I managed to find a set of these Patriot long tubes on marketplace; dude says they're for a 92-95 454 but since I'm deleting EGR on my truck they should work just fine.
They'll work, all the Patriot 454 headers are for TBI motors. Add the second o2 sensor and block your egr off, you're good to go.
How's the clearance on the oil filter? You'll probably have miles of clearance since you're 2WD, my truck has the goofy oil filter adapter.
I can't speak to 4wd oil filter clearance, sorry.